I glorify the Lord this day as I travel from Corumbá to Campo Grande – the awe-inspiring scenery – blue skies, mountains, rivers, foliage, flora and fauna. My heart takes a leap at the signs of Gods’ wonders. I am reminded that “His love endures forever”, and how everything “praises the Lord forever.”
I thank god for the gift of awe and wonder. It is a marvelous thing under heaven. The red earth, a result of millions of years of creation in God’s hands, what splendour…and yet he is not finished with our gentle earth to whom he has given us stewardship over.
- Bem-Vindo ao Brasil (venusonmission.wordpress.com)
- Aye.Corumba. – Corumba, Brazil (travelpod.com)
- Things of God That Reward Our Life (thisdaywithgod.wordpress.com)
- Whom shall I fear? (abundanceis.wordpress.com)
- “I AM BLESSED” – Feb. 22 (boyslumber.wordpress.com)
- Lost in Translation (venusonmission.wordpress.com)